Trailmaster Blazer 200EX- EFI Go Kart w/Reverse
Trailmaster has a new upgrade from their popular Blazer 150X in the Blazer 200EX, now with a bigger 169cc GY6 engine equipped with EFI! With fuel injection, riders don't need to worry about starting in cold weather or at high altitudes and won't need to fix or replace carburetors after periods of inactivity with the unit. The high-performance 169cc engine allows for a max load of 500 lbs, a max speed of 43 MPH, and a climbing ability of 18 degrees for powering through steep terrain on the trails! Nitrogen gas adjustable front and rear shocks and reliable front and rear hydraulic brakes allow for supreme versatility and control even over loose terrain and in bad weather conditions. The 200EX also includes premium features like aluminum alloy wheels and side mirrors, a digital speedometer/odometer setup, and individual bucket seats with upgraded racing seat belts. Comes in a choice of colors with exciting graphics! Recommended height is 4ft 10in – 6ft 2in (via Adjustable Seat) Also Have Larger & Smaller Go Karts aswell, Highend Motors w/ Reverse, Automatic, Semi Auto & Manual aswell.
Full size Teen – Adult Size Go Cart
Available Colors: Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow & White
Alloy wheels with 22X8-10 front and 22X10-10 rear aggressive tread tires
Top LED light bar
4MM high quality windshield
Nitrogen adjustable front and rear shock
Upgraded racing seat belt
Aluminum side mirrors
Sporting steering wheel
Five-point safety harness
Electric start with kill switch
Fully automatic with reverse, high performance 200cc GY6 engine with internal F-N-R
Adjustable steering wheel
Individual sports seats
Polished stainless steel muffler
Bikini sunshade top
Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 41 to 46
Central rear view mirror
Rack and pinion steering wheel
Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
4-point rear swing arm
4-wheel stylish fenders
Large rear utility rack
Large gas tank
- Model: Blazer 200EX
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 168.9cc
- Bore x Stroke: 2.4x2.28 inches
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Driveline: Chain
- Max HP: 11.1 hp/8000rpm
- Max Torque: 8.1 lb ft/6000rpm
- Max Speed: 43 MPH
- Climbing Ability: 18 degrees
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: ECU
- Battery: 12V/10Ah
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 22x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Dual A-arm / Swing-arm
- Max Load: 500 lbs.
- Net Weight: 533 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 650 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 61 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 85x53.1x57.5 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 90x48x28 inches
- Seat Height: 13.8 inches
- Pedal to Seat Back Distance: 36-43 inches (adjustable)
- Ground clearance: 6.7 inches
- Features: EFI, Alloy Wheels, Nirogen Adjustable Shocks, Rear Utility Rack, Trailer Hitch, Rack-and-Pinion steering, Bikini Sunshade, Windshield, Aluminum Side Mirrors, Top LED Light Bar, LED Headlights, Turn Signals, Park Brake, Adjustable Steering Wheel, 5-Point Seat Harnesses, Adjustable Drivers Seat
- EPA Certificated
All Drop shipped vehicles are 80-85% assembled in crate unless an Assembled unit option is selected. All Vehicles picked up from the Dealership are fully assembled, tested, and tuned.
***Detail description of what is NOT ASSEMBLED on the 90% Assembled Shipped Unit Option- Roll Cage, Battery, Windshield, LED light bar, and Gasoline is not in the gas tank.
*Prices are in Crate Prices Only and Do Not Reflect Tax, or Title Fees. Pictures Reflect what each model generally looks like but May Not be Exact. MAP PRICING