New KYMCO - MXU 450i - Utility 450CC 4X4 ATV
This mid-sized base model is fully loaded with more special features than most ATVs on the market. The 4-wheel independent suspension and on demand 2wd/4wd drive system makes this vehicle “the-go-to” vehicle to take you everywhere.
The 2019 MXU450i is a Class Leading Fully Automatic 4×4 Utility ATV with the following features:
- Fuel injected 443cc SOHC liquid cooled engine
- Sealed air intake filter system for keeping the air filter clean and dry
- CVT automatic transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears and engine braking
- Durable 4-wheel independent suspension for sure footed handling in rough terrain
- On-Demand 2WD/4WD with differential lock and shaft drive
- Linked hydraulic disc brakes with park locking feature
- 5 position preload adjustable shocks
- Dual high/low beam headlights with LED markers and dual rear brake lights
- Steel front bumper
- Front and rear steel tube cargo racks
- Winch mount plate in place for easy winch installation
- 2” receiver for mounting a standard trailer hitch
- 1050 lbs. towing capacity
- Under seat storage
Instrumentation: Speedometer, odometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, gear position indicator, clock, fault code indicator and 2-wheel/4-wheel drive indicator.
The 2019 MXU450i is available in Red, Blue and Green
*Vehicles are fully assembled, tested and tuned and Do Not Reflect Tax, or Title Fees. Pictures Reflect what each model generally looks like but May Not be Exact.
Just got to the 10 hour break-in point. So far so good. These are plenty powerful for dirt road travel and crawling through the rough in the high desert area of Arizona. Everything works as designed. No overheating or other issues so far. They seem to be pretty economical, as we've run them almost the whole 10 hour break in period on 1 tank. A lot more fun than I thought they would be. Two thumbs up for Wholesale ATV as well, flawless transaction, Great people.