New Youth - Trailmaster Mid-XRS- 196cc Kids Go Kart - CA Carb Approved
Jump on and enjoy the ride on the TrailMaster Mid-XRS Go Kart. The XRS takes on the toughest trails with a reliable gas overhead valve engine and it's fully automatic CVT clutch delivers more torque to the wheels for better traction and climbing power. Dual coil over, double oil dampened shocks on the rear swing arm suspension enhance traction on slippery, loose terrain and help make the hydraulic rear disc brake more efficient for quicker stopping. Everything on the XRS is built to be reliable and easy to maintain. Trouble-free manual pull start means there are no electronics to break and no battery to replace. The tubular steel frame features a full upper brush guard cage, side rails and an enclosed belly pan for all around protection. The double bench seat with 3-point safety belt offers plenty of room for taking a friend along for the ride! Available in several colors.
Recommended Height 4ft-5ft (via Adjustable Seat)
Available Colors: Blue, Black, Red
- Engine Type: 196cc, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Max horsepower: 6.3hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6lb ft/3600rpm
- Fuel Requirement: unleaded
- Start Type: Manual pull start
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT, Chain/Dual Wheel Drive
- Ignition: CDI
- Brakes (Front/Rear): None / Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Dual A-Arm with shocks / Swing arm Rear with Double Oil Damped Shocks
- Tires (Front/Rear): 145x70-6 / 16x6-8
- Max speed: 31 mph approximate
- Climbing: 12 degrees
- Seat belts: 3-point Harnesses
- Speed Limiter
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal.
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Gross weight: 386 lbs.
- Net weight: 330 lbs.
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches): 67L x 43.3W x 51.2H
- Ground Clearance: 2.8 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Pedal to seat back: Adjustable from 30 to 34.5 inches
All Drop shipped vehicles are 80-85% assembled in crate unless Assembled unit option is selected. All Vehicles picked up from the Dealership are fully assembled.
***Detail description of what is NOT ASSEMBLED on the 90% Assembled Shipped Unit Option - Roll Cage, Battery, and Gasoline is not in the gas tank.
*Prices are in Crate Prices Only and Do Not Reflect Tax, or Title Fees . Pictures Reflect what each model generally looks like but May Not be Exact.